2. Ever been in love? Just the once - with my husband. I used to think I was in love before him, but when I met him I realised what love actually is. (Stopping with the soppy stuff now)
3. Ever had a terrible break up? Not really. I have had a few break ups that I thought were terrible at the time, but they really weren't, looking back.
4. How tall are you? A diddy 5'3"
5. How much do you weigh? Ermmm...I don't know. I tend not to weigh myself much, I will just get depressed ha ha! It's probably somewhere around the 10 stone mark.
6. Any tattoos? Nope!
7. Any piercings? Just my ears. I don't tend to wear a lot of jewellery.
8. OTP? I have zero idea what that means. Ha ha!
9. Favourite show? Hmmm I have a few that I watch regularly - anything medical based such as One Born Every Minute, Casualty, Junior Paramedics - that sort of thing. The world of medicine fascinated me, and I plan to one day make it my career.
10. Favourite bands? Oooh there are many. Snow Patrol, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Greenday. Yeah yeah, I am old.
11. Something you miss? Horse riding. It was my life before children, and I miss it hugely.
12. Favourite song? Aerosmith - Don't want to miss a thing. My wedding song, and tied up with a whole lot of memories.
13. How old are you? About to turn 30.
14. Zodiac sign? Taurus.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Loyalty. Someone who will stand by my side no matter what. Without that, there wouldn't be much point in it all.
16. Favourite quote? I don't know if it counts as a quote, but I just love this little poem. It's all true.
17. Favourite actor? I wouldn't say I have one really!
18. Favourite colour? Purple.
19. Loud music or soft? Both, depending on where I am and what I am doing. If I had to choose - soft.
20. Where do you go when you're sad? The garden is always good for clearing your head. A bit of space, some fresh air and a glass of wine ;)
21. How long does it take you to shower? With 3 kids? Minutes! Lol
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Again - with 3 kids, not long at all. I can have us all washed, dressed, fed and out the door in half an hour if needs must.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? No - and I don't intend to either!
24. Turn on? Just someone I can be myself with. Not feeling the need to try and be something I'm not.
25. Turn off? Bad breath. Eurghh.
26. The reason I joined Youtube? So I could add videos to my blog!
27. Fears? I detest spiders and snakes. They make my stomach turn. I am also rubbish with heights.
28. Last thing that made you cry? I have done stressed crying lately - the whole moving house thing is resorting me to regular bouts of tears!
29. Last time you said you loved someone? Tonight, when putting Max to bed. I tell the kids I love them every day, and I tell Kevin when I remember ha ha!
30. Meaning behind your blog name? It's pretty self explanatory really - Family Fever because my blog centres around my family, and our surname is Fever.
31. Last book you read? Just what kind of Mother are you? by Paula Daly - a really interesting thriller - -definitely a page turner I would recommend!
32. The book you're currently reading? I have just started re-reading The Hunger Games.
33. Last show you watched? Masterchef. My guilty pleasure.
34. Last person you talked to? Gemma - we were discussing what she wanted to do tomorrow.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Colette from We're going on an adventure. We were discussing our plans for tea and cake next month. I CANNOT wait.
36. Favourite food? There are loads! Chocolate, sausage and mash, spag bol, steak and chips. I'm not that fussy...
37. Place you want to visit? I would love to go to the Dominican Republic. We were supposed to go there for our honeymoon, and then we found out we were expecting Gemma, and ended up in Cornwall instead. Would love to have a second honeymoon and go where we originally planned.
38. Last place you were? At my mum and dads house. The kids were building a dam in the stream in their garden.
39. Do you have a crush? Hmm, not really, but I wouldn't turn away Channing Tatum if he knocked on my door!
40. Last time you kissed someone? I just kissed Max as I put him to bed.
41. Last time you were insulted? I honestly can't remember.
42. Favourite flavour of sweet? Definitely rhubarb and custard!
43. What instruments do you play? None.
44. Favourite piece of jewellery? My engagement ring - for very obvious sentimental reasons!
45. Last sport you played? Sport? What's that?
46. Last song you sang? If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.
47. Favourite chat up line? No, no, no. Just wrong, they are always far too cheesy!
48. Have you ever used it? See above. Lol
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Yesterday - I hung out with Katie at the adventure playground while the kids played, we had a good chat and several cups of tea.
50. Who should answer these questions next? Chantelle from Mama Mummy Mum,Becky from The Laughing Owls and Kerry from Oh so Amelia.